- 4+ years of experience in marketing analytics or closely related fields
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- 4+ years of experience working with stakeholder requests
- A strong intuition for crafting raw data and analysis into well-written and persuasive recommendations that have a direct business impact
- The ability to identify priorities and balance multiple projects while maintaining the highest standard of work and attention to detail
- Experience collaborating with senior management and translating insights into decisions and actions
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Analyze trends in customer behavior to champion our customers' journeys from our on-premises software to SAAS (Cloud hosted) software.
- Provide packaged insights and establish baselines (via dashboards and ad hoc analysis) on how to better enable customers and unblock them in their cloud migration journey.
- Apply regression and time series analysis to forecast trends and help stakeholders manage performance for 200k+ customers.
- Ensure a high standard for data collection, working collaboratively with product analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and business stakeholders to improve data quality.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- SQL (2 years of experience is required)
- Data Analysis (2 years of experience is required)
- Marketing Analytics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.