Seeking a Senior Marketing Analyst.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing analytics or closely related fields
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- 4+ years of experience guiding stakeholders on asking relevant questions and prioritizing projects
- Experience with Tableau reporting
- Intuition for crafting raw data and analysis into well-written and persuasive recommendations that have a direct business impact
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Analyze trends in marketing activities and how these activities drive revenue and customer growth.
- Provide packaged insights (dashboards and ad hoc analysis) on how to unlock customer growth through co-marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with stakeholders to build KPIs and reporting to measure success of your recommendations to scale partnerships.
- Ensure a high standard for data collection, working with third-party vendors, data engineers, and business stakeholders to improve data quality.
- Collaborate with marketers, product teams, and senior leadership to bring data to the forefront of business decisions.
- Crafting raw data and analysis into well-written and persuasive recommendations that have a direct business impact and be able to present and communicate your findings across the organization and up the ladder
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- SQL (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.