job summary: Position Description
*Please note that local candidates are preferred for this role.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience;
- 1-3 years of Software Program Management experience; Motivated and proactive self-starter;
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration and stakeholder management;
- Technical Acumen; Comfortable navigating ambiguity
- Prior Google experience; Experience in shipping consumer-facing software products
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 56 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Leading projects successfully through the product development life cycle
- Managing multiple stakeholders & teams working on efforts with varied priorities, scopes & timelines
- Identifying opportunities for improved collaboration, rolling out solutions & facilitating connection
- Defining & iterating on cross-team processes for launch, landing, team management, escalation, etc.
- Communicating up, across, and down with regard to status, risks, urgent issues, etc.
- Building knowledge & community across T/PgM teams
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.