job summary: Position Description
- Deliver complex projects from conception to implementation and QA and manage the relationships among them.
- Work with Engineers in local and remote offices to develop and roll out features and quality improvements.
- Prioritize and assess impact of bug fixes and ensure new feature requests are fully specified for implementation.
- Program and project manage initiatives, working closely with engineering and cross-functional internal teams including UX, Product, Technical Program Management and Engineering
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience;
- 4-5 years of Technical Program Management experience;
- Demonstrated program management aptitude with experience in consumer software desireable or similar;
- Prior experience working in a cross-cultural environment with remote teams;
- Logical thinking and independent decision making skills;
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- strong interpersonal skills and solution-oriented attitude.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Actively work to add clarity, remove obstacles and enable forward momentum and progress with ability to balance team expectations, stakeholder needs, and resources to ensure correct prioritization of cross-functional work in a dynamic environment.
- Proactively identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, implementing required changes to make sure the team is enabled to make the most impact.
- Provide clear communication and proactively track actions, milestones, and deliverables, identify and address risks and issues in a timely manner.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.