Randstad is looking to hire an experienced User Researcher for a client in the Music Platform Industry. This position is 100% remote and is a 4 month contract (potential to extend through the end of the year). If you are interested in this opportunity, please see further details below. Skills Required:
- At least 3+ years of experience
- Required methodologies: usability studies, card sort, surveys
- Nice to have methodologies: diary studies, in depth interviews, contextual inquiry, experience with both qual and quant research
- You have worked in a research role at a B2B / B2C consumer-focused company
- You have a degree in HCI, Psychology, Social Science, or a related field
- You synthesize qualitative and quantitative data to deliver actionable insights that drive product strategy
- You can collaborate closely with Data Science and are comfortable with metrics
- You are a dedicated advocate of a user - centered approach to product development
- You enjoy collaborative work in a dynamic, data-driven, creative environment
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $1.00 - 41.76 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and conduct evaluative research that influences and drives the roadmap for key ad products and our concerts ticketing platform.
- Enable evidence-based Product and Design decisions.
- Build trusted relationships with insights partners to drive impact from your research, and product partners to build a better ad experiences.
- Employ a wide range of storytelling techniques to communicate results and recommendations to product and design teams. This will in turn drive insights led product development.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.