Our client in Beaverton, OR has a remote opportunity seeking an experienced Product Owner with demonstrated ability to drive the advancement of software products through stakeholder facilitation, requirements gathering and product launch. This position will require frequent interaction with a combination of business stakeholders and software engineers, requires communication and facilitation skills, and will be the 'the voice of customer' regarding detailed software requirements.
location: Beaverton, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $44 - 49 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Essential Functions and Job Scope
- You will help form vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
- Work with Sales, Engineering and Client Services to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences that simplify the way people work together
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Driving a solution set across development teams
- Facilitate and capture communications with business stakeholders to understand the business needs of our customers.
- Analyze and assess business problems and processes by applying conceptual knowledge and discretion to independently de?ne functional and non-functional requirements for technology solutions, consult and make recommendations to business practice and product management.
- Prioritize Work Items
- Formulate cases for acceptance testing, verifying that the software meets the business requirement. The Product Owner owns the acceptance testing results and provides recommendation for signing off on software readiness.
- Assist software engineering and product management to improve standards and practices in the establishment of a best in class business 'productizaton' or program, technology and service solutions.
- You have the technical skillset to talk shop and work closely with our engineers is a plus
- Work closely with software engineering teams and product management to represent the customer, setting priorities when con?icts arise, answering speci?c requirements questions and monitoring progress towards project deliverables. Escalate risks to management proactively.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Agile Methodology
- Product Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.