Client needs a Golang developer for a 6 month fully remote contract. This candidate will have experience with Go development, DNS, domain knowledge, load balancing, and cloud experience. Some nice-to-haves include: C, DevOps, and experience with web proxies. Client is looking for an immediate hire. There will be a one step interview process will the candidate will need to come prepared to display their technical skills and also meet with the direct manager for the role.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
1) Development in Golang
2) Load Management
3) Scalability and process improvement
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Go (5 years of experience is required)
- DNS (5 years of experience is required)
- Cloud (5 years of experience is required)
- C (3 years of experience is preferred)
- DevOps (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Web Proxies (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Load Balancing (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.