Marketing Operations Web Content Implementation Specialist
The primary function of this role is to create web-based content for our customers to interact with marketing efforts, while also ideating and initiating marketing activities such as Split Tests. It leverages MarTech and Content technology platforms, and transforms marketing plans into interaction points across our customer base. You will use customer knowledge and models to tailor the interaction into a valuable multi-channel communication.
With this focus, you will work closely with internal marketing groups as well as technology implementers to help create execution plans, organize campaign marketing within our automation platform and database infrastructure, and set up structures to optimize multi-channel contact touch plans with a focus on inbound channels.
location: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Execute on content reuse strategies to leverage and web-optimize content coming from existing marketing materials
- Create and maintain the optimal personalized customer engagement experience with digital content, messaging, and discussions by optimizing placement
- Daily use of the Sitecore Content Management System (CMS) for creating and maintaining web content
- Develop consistent, user-centric, and engaging content that aligns with our brand and UX guidelines to support our overall web strategy
- Develop and execute Marketing activities such as Split Tests and report out on results
- Collaborates with subject matter experts, product managers, channel managers, content creators, and digital design to create and implement content.
- Actively stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and best practices in managing Web content, identifying potential areas of improvement, and recommending implementation strategies.
- Identify, implement and monitor content tests, tools, and innovative ways to engage web users.
- Collaborate with US-based and International Marketing teams to coordinate timely execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the Content Management System Development team to devise new approaches to template reuse
- Collaborate with the User Experience Team on maintaining a finite yet robust set of user experience templates to fulfill their needs
- Advanced ability to write and edit interactive content based on web usability standards
- Understanding of how to write for consumer engagement, and how to appeal to different stages of the buyer lifecycle
- Proven ability to identify and create processes and procedures to maintain quality and efficiency
- Experience with web technology platforms/working with a content management system, such as Sitecore CMS
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in content marketing and digital content creation
- Detail oriented and maintain a high degree of quality
- Cross-functional project management skills, self-starter and accustomed to leading projects with little supervision and collaborating well across different disciplines
- Ability to manage multiple relationships with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources
- Basic understanding of HTML, Markdown, CSS, SEO, Google Analytics, Blogging/WordPress and other web standards and tools
- Previous marketing experience a plus
- Familiarity with MarTech software solutions such as Salesforce and Hivemind a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.