Responsible for day-to-day design work as needed by the Marketing & CX team:
- Creating sales support materials - presentations, emails, social media posts, newsletters, brochures, infographics
- Designing enhanced digital experiences - Pardot emails, landing pages, developing wireframes for new web/mobile experiences
- Creates visual elements and composition which support content and storyline. Visually executes against an established project vision and guided parameters of the firm's brand.
- Participate in various design projects from concept to completion.
- Work under pressure on multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
- Understand how to communicate marketing concepts. Translate concepts in visuals.
- Produce drafts, prototypes, and engaging design solutions.
- Prototype UX/UI solutions.
- Listen to feedback to hone skills and improve design.
- Work effectively as part of a collaborative environment
- Clearly demonstrate a client-first focus in line with the firm's culture.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Microsoft Office software, especially PowerPoint
- Adobe Creative suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Sketch or Adobe web design software (XD, Spark or Dreamweaver)
- Familiarity with Axure, InVision and/or Pardot would be a plus
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Art, Fine Arts, Graphic Design or related discipline OR a minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience in graphic or UX design.
- UX design certifications/training are a plus.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Web Design
- Adobe Web Design Software
- Microsoft Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.