Our direct-client is seeking an experience Principal-level Mobile Developer to join their growing team. This person would join an existing Principal Mobile Developer on the team to help design/architect enhancements to existing applications and new platforms as well. The right person will have expertise in both iOS and Native Android, but must minimially have expertise in iOS. This role is 100% remote and no sponsorship is available for this position.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads the technical design and implementation of software systems using modern, industry-standard patterns, practices, and technology
- Responsible for design and building of advanced Mobile Applications for the iOS and Android platforms with a .NET Web API backend
- Defines, drives, develops and implements technology solutions working closely with the Manager of Software Engineering and Technical Architect.
- Is a subject matter expert who performs coding and unit testing of highly complex software systems using modern technology and development practices
- Research and remain informed of software development industry best practices relating to modern technology, development tools, and development patterns in Mobile iOS and Android apps
- Participates in software design meetings, analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements, and designs the technical solution
- Creates reusable components and APIs using industry best practices as necessary
- Collaborates with development team members to ensure adherence to coding and security standards through regular code reviews
- Designs long term solutions to recurring application issues and the reduction of technical debt.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Mobile Android
- Mobile iOS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.