Our direct-client is looking for a Software Engineer to oing their growing team. The right candidate will have 4+ years of experience in full stack development (C#/ASP.net/APIs/ReactJS/SQL Server). Any experience working in an Azure environment would be a very nice to have! This role is 100% remote and there is no sponsorship available.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Involved with technical design and implementation of software systems using modern, industry-standard patterns, practices, and technology
- Defines, drives, develops and implements technology solutions working closely with the Manager of Software Engineering and Technical Lead(s).
- Is a subject matter expert who performs coding and unit testing of highly complex software systems using modern technology and development practices
- Research and remain informed of software development industry best practices relating to modern technology, development tools, and development patterns
- Participates in software design meetings, analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements, and designs the technical solution
- Creates reusable components and APIs using industry best practices
- Collaborates with development team members to ensure adherence to coding and security standards through regular code reviews
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.