1. Competent person with knowledge of how to work in an IT support organization an industrial IT area or a business unit. Should be capable to deliver user support, handle tickets, handle application issues.
2. Competent in Windows. Has an understanding of server platforms that run business applications, understand server virtualization, Windows OS image, installation procedures and its troubleshooting.
3. Has clear concept of supporting IT applications & troubleshooting. Should support operational users in supply chain related applications, in ERP application and do users management.
4. Has understanding of IT hardware consumables, know how to record IT parts inventory, organize new IT parts ordering process, organize parts in IT warehouse and do record keeping of P&L of IT hardware
5. Answers queries from operational users regarding issue, queries on customization & configuration of specific IT system requests. Communicate and co-ordinate with competent team(s) to resolve IT issues.
6. Has a general understanding of use of automation in IT. Basic understanding on programming language and its uses. Understanding of Handheld computers and IOT devices used in industry.
7. Must be punctual and be available on the facility from shift start to end. Capabe to work under shifts. Work in either general day shift or in early morning shift or in late evening shift.
Position require handling IT parts and moving IT equipment. Organize, stock and arrange IT parts at working height, carry hardware of limited weight and size. Person should be willing and capable of it.
A. Understanding of how IT support setup is done in a large business organization. Capability in listen to user requests, record them and do troubleshooting with issue tickets.
B. Basic understanding on how applications like ERP, Handheld computers, automation system work in an industry or a business organization. How users use these systems for their work.
C. Have knowledge and have some exposure to database and application server's architecture including SQL, JAVA, Web Servers & Services and programming languages.
D. Must be multi-task oriented, be organized and capable to document and record all IT activities. Ability to manage several activities simultaneously.
E. Must be proactive in work shift and not only when asked or requested. Able to anticipate internal client need and provide appropriate solutions, record the issue and report it to completion.
F. Good verbal and written communication skills to work with onsite users and attend phone meetings; punctual and on time (no - exception).
G. Communication and language: o Speak/write/understand English as working and communication language.
location: Elizabeth, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Competent person with knowledge of how to work in an IT support organization an industrial IT area or a business unit. Should be capable to deliver user support, handle tickets, handle application issues.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Desktop Support
- Technical Support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.