Exciting contract opportunity for a tenure Epic BEAKER CP Analyst with Beaker Build experience to be part of an ongoing implentation opportunity moving from Cerner to Epic at one of Richmond, Virginia's major health organizations.
To be considered must be certified in Epic Beaker CP and have 6-8 years hands on experience .
This is moving very quickly so apply ASAP if interested.
location: RICHMOND, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- The chief objective of this position:
o Manages or performs work associated with analysis, design, implementation, operation, deployment, and support of the organization's information technology resources.
- Licensure, Certification, or Registration Requirements for continued employment:
- Must be certified in Epic module(s) appropriate to area of responsibility as determined by leadership if applicable. Maintain required Epic certification for appropriate role.
- Experience REQUIRED: - Six to eight years of Epic build experience including organizational implementations
- Experience PREFERRED
- Previous Epic experience in build and implementation of the Epic systems electronic health record suite required
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Beaker CP
- Beaker Build
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.