Sr. IT BSA
The Digital Communications team has an assignment for a contractor to fill an IT Business System Analyst / Requirements Analyst Senior role. This role requires the candidate to have experience in working with IT and business contacts to define IT solution requirements, lead analysis efforts for data field analysis, system data interfaces, and vendor management. This will require the candidate to collaborate with technical application owners, Domain Architects and Business Management to support requirements, define system and data dependencies and manage project scope. We work in a Scrum workflow environment.
location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $36 - 46 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead all Requirements Analyst function for 2 Scrum teams.
- Lead and attend / participate in all Scrum meetings.
- Develop ADO cards for Scrum board.
- Research / review all work entering team. Work with Business / IT contacts to create IT requirements and ADO cards. Required skills:
- Ability to define requirements and document system dependencies
- Creating documents for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Must have strong organizational and priority setting skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be adaptable to changing business and project needs
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with business partners and technical developers
- Ability to manage meetings for information retrieval
- strong analytical skills and forward thinking
- Experience with 3rd party vendor software
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis
- Scrum Master
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).