Opportunity and growth are what this position offers. A chance to work side by side with the IT manager and help your company as the first line of support to end-user for all types of service requests. Working with Microsoft, Google Technologies, Technical and Network services with an opportunity to support remotely at times.
location: Covington, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
In this role, you will be taking help desk and Support calls from tickets through Connectwise. Going into the office from time to time problem-solving troubleshooting, solving server issues, helping with projects, and building layers of security.
- Be the first line of support to end-users for all types of service requests.
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email and phone.
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on VMware and Microsoft Azure.
- Support services for Microsoft-related technologies.
- Support services for Google-related technologies.
- Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Work through project tickets and phases in ConnectWise as assigned by the IT Manager.
- Remote access solution implementation and support.
- Implement and support disaster recovery solutions.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.