Our Seattle based client is seeking a Scrum Master for a growing team within their ecommerce organization. This position is responsible for managing and organizing a development team, so extensive previous experience working with developers is a must. Previous experience in ecommerce is huge plus and will help make you successful in the role. Most importantly they're looking for the right fit for the team, someone who can glue, focus and excite their team.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self-organisation.
- Guiding the team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Scrum Master
- Agile Methodology
- Retail technology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.