job summary: The Graphic Designer
will create visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. While working on our team, you will have the rare opportunity to make a significant impact on a global brand through your innovative ideas and stellar work. As we grow and shape our marketing team, we're looking for people to directly influence the success of our U.S. business.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 78,500 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Works with all channels to create designs for flyers, website attributes, advertisements, forms, presentations, PPT's, posters, packaging, POS, Shipper and display, etc.
- Organizes current media (photos, documents, etc.)
- Develops design ideas by gathering information and data through research
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy with consideration for arrangement, size, style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on designs.
- Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Complete project by ensuring design meets all company standards and receives final approval.
- Thinks creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Proofreads to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Presents final ideas and concepts to account managers
- Works with a wide range of media
- Contributes ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Works on layouts and art working pages ready for print
- BFA degree in graphic design or related field
- 3+ years of graphic design experience preferred
- Ability to showcase examples of work; online portfolio required
- Demonstrated experience as a Graphic Designer creating artwork and design layouts from concept to final approval and implementation.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- strong understanding of composition, color, hierarchy, and balance
- Excellent typography skill
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Experience with planning and implementing branding and visual standards.
- Expert experience using desktop publishing tools software such as: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Care in craftsmanship with acute attention to creative detail such as typesetting, color themes, and image cropping.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with peers, leaders and agency partners.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role
- Able to multi-task and willingly perform simple tasks as well as working on larger projects.
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Use hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Repeat the same movements
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Web Design (3 years of experience is required)
- Photo shop
- Web Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.