Our client is growing and looking for a dedicated, self motivated technical expert to join their team at a Data Engineer.
-strong experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
-Hands on Cloud experience
Nice to have:
-Cloud formation and Terraform
This is a fully remote position with up to 20% travel in the future.
location: Lakewood, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Client's Cloud Data Team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google's extensive cloud services. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will work with cutting-edge cloud technologies and help shape the future of how data is used in the Enterprise.
- Use Google Cloud Platform and or Amazon Web Services to build Enterprise-grade Big Data solutions.
- Working in tandem with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company.
- Planning, designing, and developing cloud-based applications.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
- Employing exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they snowball into problems.
- Build new cloud-based data pipelines.
- Bring together multiple data sources into a unified data warehouse.
- Apply analytics and visualizations to customer data sets.
- Help customers understand the right technologies for their use case.
- Establish strategic customer relationships and become their go-to trusted advisor for Big Data needs.
- Assist in strategic direction and planning for growth of the Cloud Data Team
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Python (5 years of experience is required)
- Google Cloud Platform (5 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.