Randstad Technologies is hiring an Applications Systems Administrator to fill a long term contract in Nashville, TN. Qualified candidates should have 3+ years of experince working in a batch environment coordinating, monitoring, implementing and troubleshooting batch software. Experience with a workflow tool such as CA-Automic WLA and incident tracking systems such as ServiceNow are desired. Responsibilities for this role include monitoring and supporting a 24/7/365 batch software environment and will require some work during 2nd and 3rd shift as well as weekend and holidays where needed. Experience in a cloud environment is also desired.
location: NASHVILLE, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Coordinate and Implement Batch Scheduling
- Provide functional product support and technical troubleshooting for Scheduling Software
- Maintain workflow execution and monitoring for bottlenecks and opportunity for improvement
- Creat incident tickets and incident management and follow escalation process.
- File Transfers
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- WLA (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Batch (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Service Now
- Application Administrator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.