Sr. ML Engineer
Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Sr. Machine Learning Engineer for a contract role in Beaverton Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: BEAVERTON, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $100 - 107 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
We seek passionate Senior Machine Learning Engineers to join our team. As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will develop robust solutions to real-world, large scale problems that have a direct impact on the business. You'll be translating business problems into predictive models and optimization programs, implemented with professional software engineering skills. You should have experience in Python and a strong background in mathematics, statistics, or computer science. As well, you should have a demonstrable history of conceiving, executing, and delivering strategically important technology projects. Strong interpersonal skills are critical for this role as you will be required to communicate your technical vision both down to individual team members and up to senior leaders for buy-in. Who will you work with?
In this role, you'll be working closely with a squad that consists of Data scientists, Data Engineers, Product Managers and stakeholders. You'll also interact with Enterprise Architecture, and Solution Architecture teammates. Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelors/master's degree in computer science or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant professional experience in ML Engineering.
- Working experience with Python, Pyspark, Machine learning and deep learning frameworks like Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch
- Experience in Productionalization ML models both online and offline with expertise in managing end to end ML lifecycle.
- Familiar Expertise with applied data science methods and machine learning algorithms
- Familiar Expertise with data structures and algorithms
- Strong understanding of data and analytics, including experience with Big Data, real time and batch data processing is preferred.
- Data wrangling experience with structured and unstructured data
- Familiar with principles of solution architecture and technical design
- Experience with databases, processing and storage frameworks
- Strong problem solving and analytical mindset
- Effective communication skills (with team members, the business, and in code)
Tech stack: Python, Sagemaker, Kuberflow, Databricks, Pyspark, Bigdata, Hadoop, Hive, EMR, Airflow Few notes for consideration:
- This role is not for Data scientist as those roles already exists in the squad.
- The ETW in this role will not be required to develop/build new models but will be responsible for delivering the model into production environments with performance tuning, applying business rules and integrations with upstream and downstream.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.