Our client is seeking a hands-on, focused on Backend, Senior .Net Developer to
design highly scalable flexible software web applications
technologies, .Net core 3.1+, WebAPIs in Azure applying Microservices Architecture.
A successful candidate will be passionate working with the latest technologies on the backend development in a very high dynamic team of software engineers. Job Description:
This development will occur in an Agile environment, typically in fixed-length sprints, with regular interactions with Product Owners and other team members. The Software Engineer is expected to produce high-quality software, to function effectively as a member of a team, to interact with management and other members of the development group, and to continually seek to improve themselves and our client's company.
location: Evanston, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 53 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Position Responsibilities/Duties
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design
- Create RESTFUL services using WebAPIs with Asp.Net Core
- Implement the token-based Authorization (JWT) to secure communication between Microservices
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer engineering or related field
- 7-10 years' maximum of .Net experience with minimum of 2 years of .Net core
- Minimum of 3 years solely focused on Backend
- Expertise with Entity Framework Core 2.2+
- Demonstrated expertise in C# .NET Core 2.2+
- Extensive experience with WEB API, Azure, Microservices Architecture
- strong experience with Domain Driven Design and Test-Driven Development
- Expertise with Event Driven Architecture
- Extensive experience with Logging tech such as NLog
- Expert Level at Centralized caching tech such as Redis Cache
- Demonstrated expertise with Windows and IIS
- Proficient MS-SQL 2012+, Indexes, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, etc.
- Proficient in Git commands or tools
- Able to design basic Flowchart, UML Use Case, UML Sequence, UML Class, etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.