job summary: Description :
3-5 "nice to have" attributes
- Defines business/system requirements by facilitating user meetings and interviewing users, developing use cases, and researching and resolving issues.
- Participates in business analysis project planning and management by documenting and maintaining plans, managing issue logs and preparing project documentation.
- Analyzes current processes and recommends solutions and improved processes.
- May also oversee the acquisition, analysis and dissemination of subject matter knowledge.
- Provides technical and business knowledge to clients.
- Keeps abreast of technological and competitive developments.
- Conducts research on industry practices and standards and other benchmarking data.
- Codes and maintains business application programs from user instructions or formal functional specifications.
- Experience in the analysis and testing phases in the development cycle. In addition having experience of 6+ years.
Top three must-haves
- Business Flow Diagramming Tools: Visio and/or ARIS modeling
- Data Integration: this will assist when working with Technology teams
- Concepts of developing API's this will assist when working with Technology teams
- Analytical Skills ability to understand complex requirements and break down into consumable components for development/design
- Business Flow Diagramming: ability to map out process flows both current and future state, ability to identify improvements / streamlining
- Problem-Solving: ability to seek solutions and options to keep project on track and resolve business issues/risks
- Facilitating Discovery Sessions - Using Facilitation Skills as a Manager, 1hr
- Communication Skills - Public speaking, Presentations:Presentation Skills: Developing Fundamental Presentation Skills
: 6 hours, Business Writing for Impact Duration: 36 minutes Software skills
- MS Project (a plus)
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $51.06 - 61.06 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Drive and Facilitate requirements gathering
- Analyze and Document requirements
- Define, drive and document solutions
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.