This role is on the People Technology Team. The team's primary goal is to make sure we provide services and apps (mobile and web) that make content management simpler and more effective. The team is very new and is at a stage where we are building services and applications from scratch. Project Description:
In this role, the Technical BSA will be working on Future Workforce Platform team primarily focusing on the employee mobile app and data pipelines that provide data to the employee app. The Tech BSA will be the technical liaison between the Engineering and Product teams. This candidate will also be responsible for managing the team's backlog and roadmap working alongside the Engineering Manager.
location: Richfield, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $47 - 57 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
We are looking for a highly skilled and organized Technical Business Systems Analyst that can help act as a Subject Matter Expert on the Future Workforce Domain. Primary responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager to bring in requirements and break them down into meaningful chunks of work that can be handed over to Dev teams
- Work closely with Product Managers and UX Designers to groom and refine features so that they are complete and concise.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on Future Workforce domain, answering questions from within the team as well as other team members.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies and facilitate these meetings on a need basis
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager and Project Manager to maintain the team's backlog of work and roadmap. What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
- JIRA (must have) - 2+ years (current experience)
- Confluence (must have) - 2+ years (current experience)
- User Story Writing - 3+ years
- Requirements Gathering - 3+ years
- RESTful Webservices (Solid understanding)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis
- JIRA (2 years of experience is required)
- Confluence (2 years of experience is required)
- Restful Webservices
- User Story Writing (3 years of experience is required)
- Requirements Gathering (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.