The Sr. Business Analyst will work closely with the business to identify their requirements and advise the business on best systematic practices for large projects with cross functional impact. A BA also works closely with Solution Analyst and Developer to better understand how a system works to ensure that documented requirements are met. The Sr. Business Analyst also works within an Agile work stream where they are able to translate requirements into solutions for the clinical application. Primary Responsibilities:
Key skills we are looking for include:
- Responsible for Clinical Projects and acts as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Understands and can discuss the application and implications of changes to process, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for healthcare software application configuration.
- Assess, interpret, and analyze customer needs and requirements.
- Provide analytical support and expertise needed to translate requirements into solutions.
- Solves complex problems and/or conducts complex analysis.
- Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks.
- Responsible for facilitating meetings and presenting documented requirements and complex concepts with clients / customers.
- Responsible for writing and documenting business requirements.
- Support application testing and configuration with project teams to ensure solution will meet the business objectives of the requirements.
- Serves as a leader of the on the Business Analysis team, providing support and guidance to junior team members.
- Ability to elicit technical requirements for user story development (application enhancements) from non-technical business owners
- Familiarity with an Electronic Health Record (EHR) or Care Management application
- Experience working with Medicaid membership (not claims or billing related)
- Attention to details
- Technical writing experience
- Agile experience would be nice, too
location: TELECOMMUTE, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $47.50 - 59.25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.