job summary: IDEAL BACKGROUND:
Experience with leading change management for Office 365 in a large organization. TOP REQUIREMENTS:
- Extensive experience in Change Management.
- Demonstrated balance of strategic and detailed tactical thought processes.
- Proven record of successfully managing and delivering significant business changes, with particular knowledge of change practices. REQUIRED:
- 8+ years of Change Management experience
- 5+ years of experience in leading change management for IT initiatives
- Extensive experience in change management and communication methodology, with proven result (i.e. PROSCI)
- Proven ability to lead others in teams for shared results
- General knowledge of IT systems with an emphasis on enterprise software upgrades and roll outs (ideally Office 365)
- Demonstrated influence management skills, decision making abilities and problem resolution skills
- Demonstrated balance of strategic and detailed tactical thought processes
- Proven project management experience across a broad or complex organization
- Proven record of successfully managing and delivering significant business changes, with particular knowledge of change practices
- Experience working globally with diverse cultural and language groups, and across business functions
- Proven ability to work with all levels of an organization, with excellent downward, lateral and upward written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to drive business requirements definition and requirements gathering.
- Demonstrated leadership in problem analysis and solution recommendation capabilities
- Very strong presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Extremely comfortable with interpersonal and influence management skills (very effective relationships with other project team members and business unit / geography personnel).
- Ability to work and influence all levels of management
- Ability to understand and explain end-audience needs and requirements
- Expertise with communications assessment techniques and tools
location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $70.00 - 87.50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Responsible for the delivery of Organizational Change Management to increase the understanding and adoption of Office 365 with users across the company
- Drive and analyze stakeholder needs, implement strategic communications and change tactics.
- Gathers input and defines solutions for complex change management and communication needs, both internal and external to the IT organization.
- Design, develop and deliver successful change plans, tactics and communication mechanisms, messages, channels, systems, materials and tools to address audience needs and expected impacts.
- Builds business relationships with key Business and Project/Program stakeholders
- Defines change management metrics and reporting to assess the impact of change management activities and to assess Office 365 adoption.
- Change Management Plan & Tactics - design, develop, and implement Change Plans designed to address organizational change impacts; drive identification of stakeholders/audiences and needs (on internal, external and individual project basis) designed to help minimize the impact to the Business.
Plans will include:
---- Sponsor Plan based on Sponsor Model/ Stakeholder Map
---- Stakeholder Engagement Plan including Sponsor and Project Team coaching regarding change management
---- Change/ Impact Action Plan based on Change Impact Assessments
---- Communications Plan (including status, end user, manager and sponsor communications) to ensure communications alignment with project objectives and business unit / geography priorities. Develop communications channels and messages, routine and specialized communications efforts, may work with site change leads for optimization.
- Engaging program, site leadership, site and functional team resources to develop approach and deliverables
- Design and implement strategy and plans. Failure to meet deliverables would adversely affect project plans, business operations, customer, vendor, and employee relations.
- Evaluate effectiveness of efforts and develop templates and process standards that embody best practices. Create feedback mechanisms for continual process and deliverables improvement.
- Develops relationship and serves as a liaison between Business Stakeholders and users Global IT programs/projects.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Change management
- Microsoft Office 365
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.