The Identity & Access Management (IAM) Engineer will implement, support and maintain the directory services, identity administration, access management, user authentication and authorization for the IT Data Center Services Team. The IAM Engineer will work directly with business partners and other technical teams to ensure the IAM services and technology are delivered in accordance to the needs of the business. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job or position. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. An associate might or might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Associates are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, associates are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Associates are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, associates are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives. Responsibilities:
- Integrates business applications with the IAM platform
- Develops automation for access, account provisioning, account deprovisioning, authentication, and access certification functionality.
- Manages users, groups, and GPO in AD.
- Develops monitoring reports on the health, effectiveness, and efficiency of the IAM service.
- Documents and maintains effective internal control processes and procedures.
- Performs other tasks, including but not limited to: user support, training and documentation.
- Integrating Identity Access Mgmt. with applications like SNOW, Oracle Cloud HCM, Salesforce, Office 365, and Infor
- Provides on-call and off-hours support when needed to avoid business impact.
- Ensures compliance with Change Management and ITSM. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position. Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years of LDAP/AD/Azure AD Administration and GPO management experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in OKTA or any Identity and Access Management
- 1+ experience with access provisioning and Lifecycle management of users onto Okta
- Experience with the delivery and support of single sign on: SAML, OAuth and OpenID Desired Qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience working on large scale systems
- Experience with supporting technologies and protocols including security, Identity Governance, and Identity Lifecycle Management
- Good knowledge of Cyber Security architecture solutions and principles
- Good knowledge of supporting Security Proxies like NetScaler, ZScaler or similar products
- Experience in scripting using Microsoft Exchange PowerShell, Python or Perl
- Understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design, and implementations EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related discipline
- Identity and Access management Certifications preferred. COMPETENCIES: (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated and continual learner
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Cyber Security Awareness Working Conditions and Physical/Mental Demands:
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintaining composure in dealing with executives, clients, prospects, and staff, in group settings and in situations requiring high performance and results.
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Occasional local and regional/national travel for presentations, meetings, and visits.
location: Parsippany, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The Identity & Access Management (IAM) Engineer will implement, support and maintain the directory services, identity administration, access management, user authentication and authorization for the IT Data Center Services Team. The IAM Engineer will work directly with business partners and other technical teams to ensure the IAM services and technology are delivered in accordance to the needs of the business.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.