Randstad Technologies, a global and national leader in the IT staffing and services industry, is looking for a Technical Business Analyst who has some experience working with APIs to join a highly talented and growing development team supporitng a federal client.
The role is remote right now, but will be onsite in Woodlawn, MD post COVID. Will be required to obtain a public trust clearance. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
location: BALTIMORE, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Utilize requirements elicitation techniques to elicit business requirements from system stakeholders.
- Perform business analysis to define detailed functional, operational, and technical system requirements for implementation.
- Define, document, maintain, and manage system requirements.
- Communicate requirements to SW developers and testers.
- Support Product Owners and Team Leads in planning, road mapping, and monitoring project work.
- Provide Level of Effort (LOE) estimates for requirements analysis work and assist in project planning.
- Set up and co-lead (or lead) requirements review meetings, Scrum grooming sessions, and Scrum planning sessions.
- Participate in, facilitate, or lead JAD sessions and other collaborative sessions with users and Product Owner/Sponsors.
- Maintain requirements traceability and other requirements management documentation following agile principles.
- Monitor development and testing activities to confirm correct implementation of requirements.
- Work with Product Owners and Scrum Masters to ensure all members of the Scrum team (Developers, Testers) actively engage and participate in refining requirements (User Stories) and Acceptance Criteria; and in determining level of effort for each User Story (i.e., story points).
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Business Analysis
- API Analysis
- Technical Analyst
- Business Systems Analyst
- Technical Business Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.