job summary: Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in technology or information systems or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of related work experience
- 4+ years developing with Go
- 3+ years developing distributed applications
- 1+ year experience with document databases, graph database experience is a plus
- 1+ year experience using Docker to containerize applications
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar container orchestrators
- Familiarity with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Git, Ansible
- Solid knowledge of the software development lifecycle and Agile Methodologies
- strong interpersonal skills and written communication skills
location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $62 - 72 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design highly complex software changes or changes that require highly specialized level of expertise.
- Act as a technical lead for a large project.
- Analyze, code or configure, debug, test and implement very complex software solutions or solutions that require highly specialized level of expertise.
- Create detailed technical specifications, test plans, deployment instructions and other technical documentation as needed.
- Supervise and assist with the defect triage and resolution during QA, UAT and performance testing.
- Ensure compliance with all development standards, including source control management and security coding standards.
- Conduct and supervise code peer review and documentation peer review.
- Provide implementation and post-implementation assistance with defect resolution.
- Excellent understanding of design concepts.
- Master with various testing concepts and debugging tools.
- Mastery level of technical expertise.
- Participates in sizing/estimates of development and testing work
- Participates in Team Demos and Retrospectives
- Participates in the knowledge transfer to support organizations
- Demonstrates an ability to handle higher levels of process and solution complexity
- Adheres to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and all client Company standards
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.