Client is looking for a Senior UX Developer with the following skills :
- Experience building user flows and designing clickable concepts, wireframes and finalize prototype visuals & interactions. We are transitioning to Adobe XD.
- Experience working with an established design guide/visual design kit and collaborating with other UI designers and researcher as well as Analytics team.
- Experience working directly with Digital product and Development teams in an Agile environment.
- Experience shaping stories in JIRA and participating in daily Scrums.
- Experience presenting flows and visuals during stakeholder and leadership conversations, and sharing UX perspectives and strategy driving the recommendations and assets shared.
location: Quincy, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Candidates that stick out will have:
- A comfort level with integrating insights from analytics into their design process
- Experience designing around ways to serve a user an anticipated action based on a user's previous behavior (think how Netflix serves up a recommendation for content after you've finished a previous piece of content).
"Adobe XD," "Digital Product," "Agile," & "User recommendations/ anticipated actions."
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Digital Production
- Adobe XD
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.