Sr. IT Apps Programmer
The Enterprise Resource Organization (ERO) is looking for a highly motivated individual to deliver client server solutions across all business areas in the organization. This person will be responsible for coding in a wide variety of technology supporting web and backend systems. Solutions are developed in a fast paced, agile-like or Scrum methodology which requires exceptional collaboration skills in an open work environment. The ideal candidate will need to learn quickly during project onboarding to gain working knowledge of an applications and their frameworks.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Required Skills
- .Net Framework, ASP.Net and C#, .Net Core
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of Iterative Development, including Scrum concepts and knowledge of good Unit Testing practices
- Experience with ADO and GIT Preferred Skills:
- SQL Server, including creating views and stored procedures and have a good understanding of database design principles (normalization, primary/foreign keys)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.