job summary: Description: Mgrs Detailed JD: Core Function
: Program support for Reporting , Team Administration and Program Communications
Program Support Role Responsibilities
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Support Employee Engagement and Recognition Program execution, examples include; 1) Securing speakers for Monthly / Quarterly Team meetings, 2) Identifying internal and external opportunities for education and / or presentation to gather pertinent company and industry information, 3) Manage D&I store house and support leaders with fresh content, 4) Track and report employee recognition opportunities.
- Support DEE&S's growing Communications efforts through; 1) Proofreading/copyediting/formatting internal presentations, 2) Updating presentation slides - working with leaders, 3) Updating portal pages, 4) Ad hoc communications projects/brainstorming support
- strong Communications background and expertise
- Demonstrate communication planning capabilities
- Demonstrate ability to create written communications
- Demonstrate effective written and oral skills
- Demonstrate effective computer software (MSOffice) user skills
- Demonstrate exceptional skill with PowerPoint, Share Point, Teams
- Demonstrate knowledge of portal, web and other media information and communications tools
- Demonstrate effective technical business report writing
- Demonstrate ability to take full ownership of deliverables / initiatives and execute delivery with minimal guidance
- Demonstrate ability to deliver quality deliverables on time
- Demonstrate ability to work with cross-functional work team
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $39.62 - 49.62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Organize development and submission of all Weekly / Monthly Program Reporting - Manage creation of GSEP&C Status, PRB and PER / PMT reporting, plus all distribution lists and Teams postings
- Lead Program Team Meeting planning and execution management - Developed meeting agendas and manage attendance and manage meeting execution for all Monthly and Quarterly DEE&S Team meetings.
- Lead development and manage execution of all ADP & Energy Storage PMT meetings. Develop agendas and meeting execution. Track and document all PMT Program voting per Project Controls guidelines.
- Lead development and manage execution of all Program team focused initiatives. These Initiatives evolve throughout each year from Program, Customer Delivery and Enterprise initiatives and requirements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- MS Office
- Power Point
- Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.