job summary: Position Description
Play a pivotal role in measuring the effectiveness of support programs. Design, implement, and update performance metrics, dashboard, and reports. Analyze data to identify issues, form hypotheses, and synthesize conclusions into recommendations. Skill/Experience/Education
- Proficiency in writing and troubleshooting SQL scripts.
- Experience in data visualization / dashboard creation.
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, and trends.
- strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- 2-3 years of experience working with dashboards and reporting.
- 3 years of advanced experience with SQL.
- Familiarity with Google Workspace environment.
- Enterprise Business Intelligence background.
- Experience with Google Data Studio.
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 39 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Writing and updating SQL scripts
- Maintaining data infrastructure per guidance from product and operations leads
- Building and enhancing dashboards
- Monitoring and debugging data pipelines
- Documenting changes
- Responding to access requests
- Analyzing support ticket data and metadata to identify support demand trends
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.