Our enterprise client has a temp to perm opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst to identify business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis needs.
Candidate will work closely with Business and Technical teams to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions.
BI Analysts must understand how data is turned into information and knowledge and how that knowledge supports and enables key business processes.
location: Warren, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 69 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Essential to be able to build an understanding of the business at a level of detail to identify and address critical issues
- Work with clients to determine business requirements, priorities, define key performance indicators (KPI), and support defining our ongoing BI & Data Warehouse strategy
- Engage business and development teams to design, and document dashboards, alerts, and reports
- Accountable for providing project leadership including facilitating requirements gathering and presenting findings to all levels of management
- Conducting analysis of functional business processes and functional business requirements and drive the development of user stories as a member of an Agile Scrum Team
- Educate and train clients to use data as an analytical tool, displaying the information as content for the purpose of analysis with the option to explore
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis
- Business Systems Analyst
- Requirement Analyst
- System Analyst
- Business Intelligence
- Agile Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.