job summary: Our insurance client is looking for a Data Engineer for a contract-to-hire opportunity. This role will be mostly remote, with quarterly onsite meetings in Madison, WI. Desired Skill Set:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Must have experience with designing and implementing data warehouse schemas, leveraging data requirements.
- Expert level undertanding and experience with SAS and SQL.
- Must have deep experience with data analytics.
- strong experience with data development, data processing, and data transformation.
- Expert in data mining and data cleaning.
- Proven track record of being a leader in articluating/guiding at a high level of data architecture.
location: Madison, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Data Engineer is accountable for analyzing and developing complex logical database designs, logical data models and relational data definitions in support of corporate and customer information systems requirements. Understands the methodologies and technologies that depict the flow of data within and between technology systems and business functions/operations. Responsible for the identification and resolution of information flow, content issues, and the transformation of business requirements into logical data models. This position identifies opportunities to reduce data redundancy, trends in data uses and single sources of data
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
- Data Analysis
- Data Warehouse
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.