Our client is seeking an Instructional Designer and SharePoint guru to help update their COE tool. This candidate will be using tools such as Microsoft Teams, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft SharePoint (2016 and O365). This resource will be the team's SharePoint SME and will help fill current gaps in documentation between design and end users. This is a 6-month contract and it will be entirely remote.
location: BLOOMINGTON, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Host information meetings and documentation for resources leveraging COE tool
- Document what instructional designers are working on and show what has been completed
- Create infrastructure for the representatives to utilize.
- In alignment with the CAL Revamp Deliverable
- Designs workflows, designing processes for collecting information via forms, alerting changes to SharePoint pages and documents, creating notifications in Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Outlook
- Build landing page for learners to gain access to training deliverables by role/product/area /curriculum
- Integrate PDC access to deliverables associated
- Host information meetings and documentation for resources leveraging Catalog/University page
- Increase functionality to current Catalog listing (excel doc updated manually) to increase Maintenance program efficiencies
- Identify process for collecting feedback from surveys included in coursework
- Build form for collecting feedback of VILT and pulling into catalog listing
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Software Architecture
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.