Sr. Front End Engineer
We have an exciting new opening for a Remote Sr. Front End Engineer. Able to be sitting anywhere in the U.S. This candidate will be able to interpret designs and transform them into a polished rich cross-platform/device web experience. Be able to write modular and performant HTML and CSS. Ability to make smart design decisions. Occasionally filling in gaps left by designers e.g. interpreting how a layout should be presented on small screens, etc.
location: Roseville, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Interpret designs and transform them into a polished rich cross-platform/device web experience.
- Write modular and performant HTML and CSS.
- Ability to make smart design decisions. Occasionally filling in gaps left by designers e.g. interpreting how a layout should be presented on small screens.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interfaces to finalize an experience in the browser as well as build long term scalable, maintainable, and performant production code.
- Visualize how a static design will be coded. Proactively flag challenging areas and offer alternatives, as well as identifying areas for greater code reuse.
- Ability to estimate work for a project and modularize goals into clearly defined, executable tasks.
- Ability to lead the front-end strategy for a project and make impactful decisions about the methodologies recommended to a client.
- Effectively collaborate with designers throughout the design and engineering process.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Git (2 years of experience is preferred)
- PHP (2 years of experience is preferred)
- HTML (2 years of experience is preferred)
- CSS (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.