Working directly with the Global Security Group to execute and facilitate as well as aid in the directing of strategy, business analysis, resource allocation and project management for projects conducted. As a member of the GSG team, the Project Manager will be able to explain security concepts at a high level and leverage knowledge of the asset management industry to deliver complete business solutions aligned with the company's vision and values. This position will be expected to oversee and manage the complete lifecycle of a project including oversight for all business, operations and technical efforts, and related budgets. The Project Manager will institute an open and transparent communication environment for all project efforts across project team members, stakeholders and sponsors.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 67 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Further the business goals of the company through the direct management and execution of best-in-class projects/solutions.
- Build strong relationships with business divisions and departments across the company globally; represent, champion and further the goals and opportunities of the company's teams in support of assigned initiatives.
- Display, or actively gather, a detailed understanding for the business needs and objectives of the company and related internal clients globally based on project.
- Provide project management, prioritization, direction, and leadership to team members in order to accomplish defined project deliverables.
- Plan, implement and control project work.
- Develop project scope, budgets , project plans and communication plans
- Manage and monitor all project deliverables to successful completion, leverage EPMO best practices and complete project artifacts as appropriate.
- Actively create and manage project work plans, issues, risks, and key decisions.
- Monitor project budget, resources and project team members, escalate issues as appropriate.
- Work with project's teams to allocate resources appropriately. Review demand and capacity and be able to work out conflicts or reprioritize as needed.
- Actively communicate with project team members, sponsors, and stakeholders
- Create metrics to measure project success
- Conduct lessons learned meetings/surveys and analyze data and report to sponsor and team
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on a wide array of corporate projects.
- Experience in project lifecycle management, feasibility analysis and conceptual design through development, implementation, training and rollout.
- Ability to align functional expertise and solutions to meet the changing demands of clients, competitors and regulators
- Strong interpersonal and management skills, including the ability to work across the organization and interact/influence/negotiate effectively at all levels of management and peers.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the field of Project Management, maintaining a solid understanding of the field and its related technologies.
- Performs additional duties as required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Management
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.