Our client is a non-profit Rehabitilitation Hospital serving the Westchester County. They are looking for a Help Desk Analyst to assist staff and vendors with technical support of desktop computer hardware, software and peripherals. Activities require interaction with application software, operating systems and hardware to diagnose and resolve end-user issues.
location: White Plains, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
1. Provides front-line primary support with computer related issues including but not limited to hardware/software issues, training, installations, and upgrades.
2. Provides exceptional customer service via phone, in person, and by email as appropriate.
3. Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records.
4. Assists in implementing release and version upgrades of network and desktop software and in installing new equipment.
5. Assists vendor hardware and software staff to gain appropriate access to systems as required
for troubleshooting problems; debugging; installation and other support activities.
6. Diligently responds to, documents, and resolves service calls and assigned tickets in a timely manner in accordance to department policy and procedures.
7. Support audio and video equipment set up and use in conference rooms.
8. Participates in Information Technology daily meetings and other groups as required.
9. Cross-trains to back-up other Information Technology functions as assigned, and covers any staffed shifts during periods of vacancy, vacation and other absences.
10. Participates within the Information Technology rotating on-call schedule.
11. Attends seminars, courses, and training sessions as required to maintain skill level.
12. Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively with users, patients and visitors.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Customer Service
- Active directory
- Desktop Support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.