* Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering, statistics, mathematics or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
* 8-10 years experience required
* Experience in operations research, mathematics, probability, statistics, mathematical logic, or data modeling
We are seeking a Business Analyst is to formulate and apply mathematical modeling and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formation, or other managerial functions. A typical Business Analyst is responsible for collecting and analyzing data and developing decision support software.
* Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning and resource allocation
* Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
* Basic ability to work independently and manage one?s time
location: DEERFIELD, Illinois
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
* Formulate mathematical or simulation models of problems, relating constants and variables, restrictions, alternatives, conflicting objectives and their numerical parameters.
* Analyze information obtained from management to conceptualize and define operational problems.
* Perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and reformulate models as necessary.
* Define data requirements and gather and validate information, applying judgment and statistical tests.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.