Our enterprise client is looking for a experienced Business Systems Analyst for a consulting opportunity to help work with our Insurance client to identify data analysis needs. The candidate will work closely with IT and Actuarial teams to analyze data and turn it into critical information that can be used to make business decisions. Insurance or Actuarial background highly preferred.
location: Warren, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Essential to be able to build an understanding of the business at a level of detail to identify and address critical issues
- Work with Actuaries to determine complex calculations, rating algorithms, modeling logic and document the requirement so that the team can develop and test accurately.
- Engage business and development teams to design, and document dashboards, alerts, and reports
- Accountable for providing project leadership including facilitating requirements gathering and presenting findings to all levels of management
- Conducting analysis of functional business processes and functional business requirements and drive the development of user stories as a member of an Agile Scrum Team
- Educate and train clients to use data as an analytical tool, displaying the information as content for the purpose of analysis with the option to explore
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis
- Business Systems Analyst
- System Analyst
- Requirement Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.