Our client in Louisville, KY is currently in search of a Systems Administrator Technician for a long-term position up to 18 months. If you feel that you are a good fit for this role and are interested in hearing more, please apply to this posting and we will schedule some time to discuss the position with you in further detail.
location: Louisville, Kentucky
job type: Contract
salary: $14 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
LONG TERM TEMPORARY PROJECT FOR 12-18 MONTHS (MAY BE EXTENDED). ASSIGNMENT LENGTH WILL BE BASED ON NEEDS RESULTING FROM COVID-19 PANDEMIC. CONTRACTOR WILL PRIMARILY BE WORKING IN THE DOWNTOWN LOUISVILLE AREA BETWEEN CLIENT'S VARIOUS CAMPUSES (ALL WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE FROM ONE ANOTHER).
HOURS: Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
DRESS CODE: Business casual
Our client is in need of Screening Analyst to assist with a long term project for its various business operations throughout the country. The role will be based in Louisville. While the majority of Client associates continue to work agile from home, there is a population of workers that are working on site and have in the field. In order for these workers to safely perform their work, screening is required prior to being allowed admittance in to the building or conducting field operations.
To facilitate this, Client is implementing an online and kiosk based screening program. The purpose of this role is to manage the screening protocol including facility based self-service kiosks and cloud based screening platform.
- Format and upload data files that will manage the issuance of screening surveys.
- Manage activating and deactivating business groups on request.
- Coordinate operational and technical support for kiosks with Client and Vendor support partners.
- Track, report on and improve screening metrics.
- Manage individual daily change in status updates (elevated risk, active, inactive).
- Update associate profiles (i.e. email address).
- Develop and circulate ad hoc and scheduled reports (compliance, elevated risk, etc.)
- Provide training and support for site level navigators and ambassadors.
- Update screening questionnaire as needed.
- Assist in coordinating the installation of new kiosks.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience handling operational duties similar to those detailed above
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to interface effectively both internally and externally with a wide range of people including business leaders and associates.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point Presentations in a business setting
- A high level of engagement and emotional intelligence
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.