Our client is seeking a Sr. Electrical Engineer to support their operations. This position may have the opportunity to convert to a full time member of their organization. The ideal individual will be required to work close enough to the Davenport area that they can come onsight as needed when work requires to be in the facility (approximately 2 days per week). Candidates should have a BSEE with 8+ years of professional experience within Electrical Engineering. Experience must include embedded microprocessor design and peripheral interfacing with sensor inputs as well as critical circuit analysis/simulation using tools such as PSpice. Plusses inclused SW development within a structured environment, Labview, and/or use of requirements management SW such at DOORs.
location: DAVENPORT, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 82 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provide technical leadership for hardware architecture and trade study development
- Lead or participate as a member of an integrated product development team
- Conceptualize, design, test, and document sub-systems.
- Support technical execution of electronic controller designs and test stand development.
- Support technical inputs to customer proposal work.
- Create circuit designs including component selection, schematic capture, modeling, firmware development, and analysis for high-reliability embedded systems.
- Conduct predictive analysis and modeling.
- Work with board layout designers to ensure design integrity.
- Working with development team, create test procedures for qualification of electronic systems.
- Provide analysis to support electrical circuit changes or approvals.
- Conduct root-cause-analysis and technical investigations for software/hardware designs.
- Work with mechanical and stress engineers to ensure proper packaging of systems.
- Provide engineering assistance to production, service, and repair personnel.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- microprocessor design
- Electrical Engineering
- Circuit Board Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.