Our client in Manchester, New Hampshire is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have some project managmentt or coordination experience, worked on web development or marketing projects, experience with testing, business analysis, can juggle multiple items and work as part of an IT team. If interested, please apply.
location: Manchester, New Hampshire
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Oversee technical projects of varied complexity, coordinating the effort of both internal and external teams.
2. Ensure project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope, and resource requirements. Track progress of project work performed by both internal and external (vendor) teams.
3. Develop project plans that include budget, timeline, task-driven schedule, and resource plan.
4. Build strong partnerships with business customers and third-party vendors.
5. Plan staffing of internal resources across multiple projects. Coordinate with other project managers for utilization of shared resources and plan the timing of project tasks.
6. Keep project team members and stakeholders informed on the status, risks, and milestones of active projects.
7. Produce regular status reports for ongoing projects.
Business Analysis & Quality Assurance 20% of Time
1. Solicit, understand, and document business requirements, processes, and workflows. Develop both written and visual depictions of requirements and process flows. Help stakeholders develop futurestate processes and define project scope.
2. Work with technical teams to create functional specifications that meet business requirements, serve as the subject matter expert for developers building solutions and help teams develop test plans that verify solutions.
3. Ensure the quality of systems delivered through management of the testing and user acceptance process, reconciling test results with business & functional requirements, and participating in testing efforts when needed.
4. Track system defects and manage through resolution.
Production System Support 30% of Time
1. Manage system deployments, coordinating the work of internal & external teams and keeping stakeholders informed.
2. Troubleshoot, document, & prioritize reported issues. Escalate to technical teams when necessary.
3. Ensure that enhancement requests are documented and prioritized appropriately.
4. Work with Marketing and IT to envision and define site changes, enhancements, and ongoing marketing campaigns. Each of the responsibilities will be accomplished with authentic service, attention to detail, sense of urgency, responsiveness, follow up, genuine care, and passion.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Digital Marketing
- Project Management
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Content Management System
- Social Media
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.