Our client in the Sacramento area has a 6+ month contract for a Strategic Change Management Specialist.
This role is 100% remote but must be able to accommodate west coast hours. Description:
Lead transformational organizational change management efforts for one of our client's largest business areas
Organizational Change Management will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Apply transformation principles, methods and diagnostics in the disciplines of change leadership, process/system integration and organization design
- Translate business strategy into specific transformation OCM strategy, goals and deliverables
- Design, implement and advance large-scale transformation and change initiatives
- Manage multiple large, complex projects with diverse stakeholders and project partners
- Use diagnostic approaches to discover engagement approaches, impacts, benefits and barriers to influence adaptation and adoption of solutions
- Integrate the transformation OCM resource plan into the overall project plan
- Drive transformation OCM contributions and deliverables
- Partner, consult and collaborate with HR employee enablement experts to drive the execution and integration of transformation OCM strategies to align with the organization's culture and values
- Bachelor's degree in learning and development, communications, organization development, human resources, social sciences or similar fields.
- 5-8 years of experience in leading large-scale change transformation efforts
- Prior consulting from either a large/strategic consultancy or internal corporate OCM group is preferred
- Project management
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to partner, consult and collaborate with internal experts
- OCM certification (PROSCI)
- Process design experience
location: Rancho Cordova, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Creating and overseeing Change Management plan for entire SalesForce system change.
Various other duties.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Change management
- Change management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.