job summary: Job Description
- Hands-on experience on Golang and React programming.
- Exposure to container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Linux background - Hands on with working in Linux environment. Should be well versed with the Linux OS, PKI Certificate management, SSH Key management.
- Good understanding on Active directory/LDAP, user/group structures, querying LDAP, LDAP filters and development experience on opensource components/libraries like DNS, certificate, LDAP schema, Pam authentication module on Linux. Preferred Experience:
- Min 2 Years' experience on Golang and React
- 6 years of programming experience on Linux OS
- Experience with version control systems: GitHub
- Experience with databases (SQL, NoSQL)
location: West Chester, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $47 - 57 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Understanding of Access and Authentication mechanisms like Single sign-on, MFA.
- A self-driven individual.
- Development (coding) of new functional features
- Debug & resolve software defects
- Maintain high standards for code quality, and ability to refactor for optimized solutions
- Participation in regular solution design sessions to analyze options and benefits
- Solution Documentation
- Decompose business requirements into small technical requirements
- Accurately assess effort to complete work
- Knowledge of code reverse engineering techniques to analyze understand existing code
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Linux OS
- React (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.