Our Client, one of the largest national eDiscovery providers, is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for an exciting new opportunity due to ongoing growth. The selected candidate will be part of a cross-functional team working in an agile environment on one of our Client's Scrum Teams that develops and supports KLDiscovery's key products.
This career opportunity is geared towards candidate who thrive in a creative, technology-driven, high energy, collaborative, casual environment and who you have strong software development abilities!
This person will develop and maintain software applications in support of our KLDiscovery's family of products and services. Software development experience and skills required
. S/he must also have demonstrated ability to mentor, coach, and train entry and mid-level software developers.
location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Create program code per specifications.
- Test, refine, and document programs including various types of testing - unit testing, integration testing, system and workflow testing, acceptance testing, regression, performance and exploratory testing.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Develop automated unit tests.
- Develop automated functional and regression tests.
- Develop automated builds and release pipelines.
- Support bug fixes and implement enhancements to applications in Production.
- Create design and user documentation as needed.
- Utilize, communicate and enforce coding standards.
- Seek and participate in personal development opportunities to maintain a detailed knowledge of industry standards, engineering best practices, and business needs.
- Provide Technical Support - bug fixes and implement enhancements to applications in Production within defined SLA.
- Adhere to development processes and workflows.
- Train employees on development procedures.
- Mentor peers on application functionality and development skills.
- Possess significant humility, hunger, and people smarts.
- Work in a team or with multiple organizational departments in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- Take solutions proposed by others and expand on them to provide the desired outcome. Offer solutions to others.
- Evaluate changes and commit to action. Identify potential risks at the team level and likelihood and scale of each risk.
- Awareness of and demonstrate company values, policies and guidelines.
- Suggest actions in advance and communicate development needs. Volunteer for additional activities within their own team.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- C++ (4 years of experience is preferred)
- Angular JS
- Technical Support
- Embedded Software Testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.