Our client is looking to add an Azure DevOps Pipeline Engineer to their Digital Shopping Quality Team. The Azure DevOps Pipeline Engineer must have a background delivering Digital and E-commerce and you will play a hands-on technical role focused on providing an automated production-quality CI/CD pipeline based on modern tools and processes with fast feedback to developers & innovate services that further accelerate developers productivity. You will impact the organization by providing direct support with day-to-day application & solution responsibilities.
location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $51 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
· Own and manage the entire delivery pipeline - build, deploy, monitor and release execution.
· Innovate and support a complex CI/CD roadmap for build, test and deployment.
· Create and support the infrastructure of the delivery pipeline with automated frameworks.
· Communicate effectively with Business & IT - coordination and negotiation.
· Generate CRQ and eventually automate the CRQ process.
· Participate in CAB meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks.
· Login / Admin functions - Produce Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans.
· Continually work towards making improvements in the deployment and release processes.
· Troubleshoot and diagnose issues within various environments quickly and effectively.
· Advance our environments by using new technologies to be a leader in the industry.
· Experience with various Agile techniques: SAFe, Kanban, User Stories, TDD, CI/CD, Automated Testing.
- 2+ years experience working with retail / e-commerce / digital
- 2+ years experience as an DevOps Pipeline Engineer
-2+ years experience with Azure, AEM, or Mobile deployments
- 2+ years experience in pipeline automation and/or performance engineering
- Success in working in a high-paced environment with regular changes
- strong communication skills Upward to leadership and across to teams
- 2+ years experience working in a SAFe Agile environment (certified preferred)
Nice to have:
- Scrum Master or Project Manager experiences
- Software development experiences
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.