job summary: Top Must-Have Skills / Candidate Requirements:
Degrees/Certifications/Years of Overall Experience Required:
- Automation Anywhere- must have
- HTML 4/5
6-8 years Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Agile ceremonies
- Hands on development
- Story grooming
- High School Degree and Bachelors degree in computer science/software engineering/relevant field or equivalent work experience required.
- 6-8 years experience required. Skills and Competencies: Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time. Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue. Knowledge of XML, Java, JSP and other relevant software.
- Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, VisualBasic, etc.
- Major Job Duties and Responsibilities: Modify existing databases and database management systems.
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
- Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project. Perform other duties as assigned.
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 67 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Responsible for the provisioning of any IT development, analysis, Information management (DBA), or QA requiring specialized knowledge of a niche technology.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.