We are looking for a Salesforce Architect to join our team! This is a great opportunity to learn new skills, work with up and coming technology and in an industry that is always thriving! We are looking for candidates that have a solid knowledge of Salesforce implementations and Salesforce Clouds. If this sounds like a fit for you please apply today for immediate consideration!
location: Rockaway, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Hands on architect with ability to provide design as well as configure code. Help development team with coding guidancewhen needed.
- Establishing/Practicing best practices for implementing Salesforce components/modules and lead/mentor developers to follow established best practices as well as executing implementation methodology.
- Understand and transform business requirements into scalable/manageable solution architecture and design specifications.
- Develop business relationships with business areas responsible
- Partner with other functions across IT (Scrum Master, BA, EA, Security, Operations) to ensure collaboration, consistency, quality, and timeliness of solutions
- Participate in the delivery of custom solutions that follow standard Agile process.
- Ensure self and development team adheres to design and development patterns and standards of SalesForce.
- Maintain and enhance integration solutions, including off-hours support of business-critical business solutions.
- Ensure proper response and resolution to issues and errors.
- Provide mentoring on advanced development concepts and technical capabilities to developers.
- Develop and maintain a model of enterprise development solutions and patterns
- Create prototypes and authoring detailed interaction specifications.
- Work closely with other Solution Architects to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing. Continuous improvement and exploration of industry standards and technology advances.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Software Architecture (5 years of experience is required)
- Salesforce (4 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.