job summary: Job Description
Randstad Technologies is looking for a Senior-level Solutions Architect. You will plan the architecture and solution design of a collection of systems in a large technology ecosystem. You will be the guide for architectural principles and standards. As a technical expert, you will support Business Services, Infrastructure and Operations, 3rd party vendors, and implementation partners. Your experience will help assess a collection of associated technology and create multi-year roadmaps. You will survey the technology landscape and guide the evolution of the current environment to support future capabilities and requirements. You will be a part of the team that plans the technology to ensure capacity and scalability as demand and usage evolves. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in architecture, software engineering, helping large-scale delivery efforts in a fast-paced, agile environment and must be capable of influencing across the enterprise and partnering with, technology leadership and business stakeholders to drive product vision and execution. This is an Individual Contributor role and requires strong leadership through collaboration and influencing across the enterprise.
location: Englewood, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assess the current state of architecture and determine its future state with associated roadmap in order to support the business and technology objectives
- Develop and provide prescriptive guidance for establishing consistency in service design & API specifications
- Evolve the usage of Architecture Patterns, Building Blocks, Reference architectures, Guidelines, etc. that serve as the critical input to building consistent and standardized solutions
- Work closely with Sr Leadership, tech leads, development/SDET engineers, scrum masters, and project management to ensure that all stakeholders have the necessary direction and feedback to deliver product features at regular intervals, on-time, and with high-quality
- Understand and align with business goals, and communicate to senior business and technology leadership is an essential component of the role
- Have a passion for emerging technologies and be capable of influencing and inspiring the organization in developing innovative solutions that meet business needs
- Create an engaging and influencing set of guidance to help implement architecture governance processes
- Partner with business product partners, technology owners and domain architects
- Provider leadership and subject matter expertise in design and execution to meet both functional and non-functional requirements in alignment with overarching strategy and roadmap.
- Ensure technical integrity and consistency of the solution
- Understand/interpret solution requirements and align architecture & design to target state
- Oversight for all architecture changes for compliance with standards and alignment with guidelines and blueprints
- Mentor and guide development teams & tech leads
- Key deliverables will include, but not limited to, developing System Architecture Document (SAD), Contextual and conceptual views for the application(s), Technology plan(s), Architecture review & design, Code reviews, API & Security Champion
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).